Many parents feel the stress of birthday parties when planning it and there are many things that need to be considered. Apart from the food and the decorations, the activities that are planned for the bash is important to ensure that the kids are kept very busy during the event. This means that all parents will have little to worry about while the kids are very busy. Apart from the usual entertainment at kids birthday parties Perth, which contains musical chairs or pass the pillow, there are a few other activities that will keep the children engaged.
- You can have a little table with play dough lying around with shape makers so that the little ones will be busy making shapes. The kids can also make some prints using their hands.
- Wooden blocks are a crowd’s favourite. There will be towers being made and kids competing to make the tallest wooden block tower.
- Normally an adult does face painting services. Why not let the kids try a little bit of painting on one another faces so hat it will be more fun.
- If it is an all boy party, you can have toy trucks, vans, card and tractors placed in a pen with a creative road path so that they can play. Some boys would love to race the cars. Tapes are perfect to create roads.
- Have a little dress up booths for the girls and even a few boys. You can have a range of costumes such as Barbie, superheroes, Halloween costumes or just general occupational costumes. You can even get few of the outfits in different sizes so that bigger kids can fit into it as well.
- Little girls love their little tea parties. So arrange a Mad Hatters tea party table with little cups and saucers and little plates for the pastries.
- Some kids love to get a little bit dirty and play around with dirt. You can have a little play area with gardening tools and dirty so that one can do a little bit of gardening.
- You can have a bubble machines or even a blackboard with chalk for those kids you like to play a little differently. Some kids like to sit in a corner and play around with the art supplies.
- Leave a few cardboard boxers lying around and the kids will start pretending that they are driving a car or even in a pirate ship.
- For those quiet kids who love books and colouring, having a little colouring area can be wonderful. There are a few bookworms who would love to add colour to the blank pages.
Based on the kids being invited, you can arrange the activities accordingly.